Process of REGISTRATION and Weigh-in schedule
1. STEP: Organizer’s Registration
- Monday 1 pm – 7 pm, Tuesday 9 am – 8 pm
- Only for team leaders
- Financial clearing
- Getting World Cup 2016 Competition ID Cards
The first stop is the Organizer’s Registration in the SYMA Sport Hall. Here, we take care of the financial matters, we make sure everything is paid for. Only the Team Leader must come and pay for the remaining fees. Each team will be given a pack that includes the World Cup 2016 Competition ID Cards as well. This will be needed for the Weigh-In and for the Competition.
On Monday, the Organizer’s Registration will be held from 13:00 to 19:00 (from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.). On Tuesday, it will be held from 09:00 to 20:00 (from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
If you can, please come to the Organizer’s Registration as soon as possible. Without having everything paid for, you cannot go to the Weigh-In. There will not be a timetable for the teams.
2. STEP: The Competition Registration and Weigh-In
- Tuesday 10 am – 9 pm, based on timetable (timetable can be changed.)
- Competitors must find their own way to be present at the Weigh In.
- All competitors must be present at the Weigh In, in the right time, together!
- Wearing ITF approved dobok trousers and a T- or polo shirt to weigh in
The Competition Registration and Weigh-In will be held from 10:00 to 21:00 (from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.) in the SYMA Sport Hall. Every member of the team will have to appear altogether with the Competition ID Cards, personal ID card or passport and Black Belt certificate (only for Black belt holders). Individuals cannot go through the Weigh-In, only the whole team can. There is a timetable for when each team has to arrive. The Weigh-in will be in two lines: Line 1, Llne 2
Please remember that all competitors must present themselves at the Weigh-In procedure with 1. Passport (or National ID Card), 2. World Cup 2016 ID Card 3. Black Belt Certificate (Black Belt holders) wearing ITF approved dobok trousers and a T- or polo shirt. A maximum of 500 gram over the indicated weight division is permitted.
Please, be on time as there are over 1800 competitors and only a limited time for the Competition Registration and Weigh-In.